TOBLER was founded in 1945 in Switzerland by Mr. Tobler and started to develop expanding mandrels with copyrights.
In 1960, a production unit was implanted in Louvres – FRANCE, for a strategic reason and be closer to the French Customers and set-up a Sales office in Montrouge.
In 2017, ALTIFORT Group has completed the acquisition of TOBLER SAS on February 1st, including the Team of 65 employees. TOBLER SAS is planning to increase the production Team in a near future.
TOBLER is a worldwide leader in workholding solutions with high quality and precision expanding mandrels and chucks. This position is the result of extensive experience based on the following rules:
- Research of excellence in new product development and continuous high level of cooperation / partnership with Customers.
- Tobler products are designed for optimum efficiency and benefit from the application of the most recent technologies.
- They are renowned for their long life and reliability.
- With Tobler you will optimize economical batch production by reducing setting-up time and number of operations, hence reducing machining time.
- The groundwork is carried out in Tobler’s experienced Design Office, acting as a proper engineering division, working in close relation with customers.
- Tobler can fulfill complex Customers requests, by offering the most optimal solution.